Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft of precious bodily fluids

"
    A woman accused of using her lover's sperm to impregnate herself without his knowledge can be held liable for the unwitting father's emotional pain, the Illinois Appellate Court has ruled.
    ..."

Beware sperm bandits - you are now liable!
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I almost had sympathy for the guy until he started talking about losing sleep and having nightmares.

frivolous lawsuits

Comment

This part is also important Diss:"Nearly two years later, Irons slapped Phillips with a paternity suit. DNA tests showed Phillips was indeed the father, court papers state. "

And of course we are forgetting about the child and his feelings towards the kid.

Comment

Dude, that's messed up.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

how did he not know?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

according to some people (who I will not name), women sometimes save guy's condoms. I have trouble believing that could possibly be true, but I don't know much about women, so I can't say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                Dude, that's messed up.
                --

I hope the guy wins.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Obviously the woman was a communist.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You just don't take somebodys gamete and make a child without their consent... I am with the man too. Surely he also shouldn't be forced to pay $800/month child support if he does not choose to.
                    http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

$800 per month for 18 years is $172,800 so I hope he at least gets that much other wise she profits off of this.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X