Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT CLEAN-UP on Saturday - SAVE Your Threads! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    Since the saving process will be done by (my) hand, please provide some logical requests. Like... something less that 400 threads!

If the threads are important enough also consider saving them locally on your pc.

Thank you
    Would you deny a flower sunlight and water? Would you deny a child love? Would you deny Apolyton my wit? Alas, the answer lies in the heart of every poster whose thoughts are enlightened and souls uplifted.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

you really need to rethink if these pills are making a difference
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

This thread is classic just for comparing Fez/Giancarlo's posts with his current avatar.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

starting moving threads....

Comment

end of moving threads

Comment

Uh, Markos... I didn't realize you were going to put these in the Archive. I actually need these ACTIVE, especially the latter one...
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

brought back

they were not old enough to be included in this, why did you post them?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  brought back

they were not old enough to be included in this, why did you post them?
                  Guess I was just being paranoid
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm just stunned that Stefu even knows who George M. Cohan is.
                      Well, truth to be told, I googled it.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Dude, where are my attachements?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

(\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

thread deletion finished, remaining thread were moved off the OT and will be archived in the coming days

Comment

Oh the tragedy of it all!
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DaShi seems to be reacting like a mother duck who has just had several ducklings swept over the falls.

There, there. You will hatch more eggs. More will be swept over the falls. Such is the circle of life.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X