I have been a fool for lesser things
    I want you so bad
    I think you ought to know that
    I intend to hold you for the longest time

- Billy Joel "For the Longest Time"

Ozzy found himself a girl
    Ozzy is a sappy little *****.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Sap.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, but did he get layed?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
          Yeah, but did he get layed?
          I'm not sure that's the most important thing about the first evening out.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

It is if you are a virgin
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
              It is if you are a virgin
              Weel, for me it wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Weel, for me it wasn't
                You were never a virgin? Wow, I feel for you man. I hope the ones who did it to you receive due justice some day.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Hitting it.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I'm not sure that's the most important thing about the first evening out.
                    Exactly Spiff. See, I've got class.

We made out though. Proto-Hitting It

Which was actually weird (albeit ooohhh sooo nice) because I've always been so wimpy about making moves and such with girls. Heck asking out girls is damn impossible in the first place. But we were just so comfortable together, it just felt right. Out of character for her too it seems.

Both of us have been single for quite a while too. 2 years for her, and year and a half for me. Its so amazingly nice to go out with a girl, and to have everything go right, and really feel a connection with her... ahhhh, I couldn't be more pleased. Especially aftering being all lonely and depressed for a while. I am so hopeful and happy about this. The song I posted above is in regular rotation now, it really sums thigns up nicely.

Only drawback is the fact she lives in Pennslyvania, so its a 3 hour drive away. Plus she doesn't have a car so we can't meet half-way to do stuff.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Congratulation, Ozzy. It's always great to see when someone's truely happy.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Word
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Aren't you a little young for that?
                          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                          And notifying the next of kin
                          Once again...

Comment

Erm, he's an adult.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

"Only drawback is the fact she lives in Pennslyvania, so its a 3 hour drive away. Plus she doesn't have a car so we can't meet half-way to do stuff."

I give it 3 months...

seriously good luck
                              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                              X