celibacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamrat X
    I had one very intense wet dream once. I can´t remember what it was about but I woke up with pounding heart, not knowing where I was and with very sticky boxers...
    On my latest wet dream (not that I had many in my life), I managed not to make one single thing dirty. I didn't know that fluid could be retained.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

On my latest wet dream (not that I had many in my life), I managed not to make one single thing dirty. I didn't know that fluid could be retained.
      well then it wasn't a wet dream then.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome.

Sigged!
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Join the navy Pekka, never again will you have to 'restrain yourself'
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

that is scary. I was a little arouse at seeing the girls in the Scooby Doo movie (the alien invasion), not the one with glasses, but the other one. They drew her kind of hot. She was in a tank top in one scene.

Comment

And nothing else?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH, eh, this is a choice of mine, not enforced situation.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well let's see how long you can endure it without cracking one off...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

exactly.. myself or via device carrier.

This would be now close to two weeks already. I have no difficulties at all. Because I knwo it gives me greater pleasure not to touch myself, or let someone touch myself. Easy. I'll go for another two months and more.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Two weeks?! Two days is quite long enough for me
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

in boot camp I went many weeks. In fact, I don't think I did it the entire time. There is just NO privacy in boot camp. Even the toilet stalls had no doors on them.

now days when I get really depressed (like recently), I can go a long time. Because I'm not in the mood. It's been over a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Kamrat X, nah this is just experiment.. in the army, I used to be like 2 or 3 weeks without relieving myself and in fact it didn't come to my mind that often, but when I got home... BRING THE CHAMPAGNE IT'S TIME TO PARTY! Sensitivity was absolutely something never experienced before. You could literally knock yourself out. SO, it was a good thing. As for discipline, I'm extremely disciplined nature. What I set to do, I do. No matter if snake offers me a bite to eat, an apple, I say go away I don't need your stinking apples I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome.
                          I know the feeling. When I made my military service we often spent 2-3 weeks out in the woods. Man, there was some pretty hot squirrels running around there after a while

And as for getting aroused by cartoons, I once got a boner watching Futurama. Amy and Leela are hot!
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            well then it wasn't a wet dream then.
                            Yes it was Somehow, all the "wet" arrived to the tip of the launching point, but didn't depart from there.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                            X