celibacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celibacy

I'm thinking thjis is the ultimate sexual experience. I haven't.. .. .. relieved myself for some time now, plus I've been flirting with girls pretty frequently, and it's all the better if you are charged up. I'm thinking, that if I had an offer for sexual encounter say tomorrow, I would say no thank you and smile, because it would be more sexual than the actual sex itself.

Why? Because everything starts to be sexual to me. It' slike being a teenager. It's a lot of fun really. It's about teasing and prolonging the inevitable that feels very ... tingling . What do you think?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I systematically, err, "drain" myself when I'm alone for a couple of days, so I can't really relate. When I restrain myself for some reason, I become indeed much hornier than usual. It feels nice, but sex feels better
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yeah sure, but when you reach a certain point, it just generally feels better not to drain yourself. You feel SO energetic and of course ... aroused. It's great. It's like when you drink every weekend, so not drinking will make you feel not fun, but when you reach like 2 months in a row without drinking at all, you feel very good about it, and more clear and it's just great. But unlike not drinking, you don't feel more drunk, but when you are holding everything inside, you feel more sexual.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It's unhealthy. You need approximately 20 big O's a month to help clean out the prostate and significantly lower your risk of prostate cancer.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So much that a light breeze would give you wood. It can be extraordinarily annoying and inconvenient and I find it like an 'itch that must be scratched' - pleasant enough in a short bout but would drive you insane pretty quickly.

Now I am celibate but I still practice the art of the five-knuckle-shuffle though
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"So much that a light breeze would give you wood."

Right, but that's just wonderful!
            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              "So much that a light breeze would give you wood."

Right, but that's just wonderful!
              I have no idea, as I've never waited long enough to find out something like that.
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Even if you don´t masturbate, the body takes care of the "increased pressure" of it´s own accord. Ejaculations while you sleep, etc... And semen that doesn´t get used disintegrates from your testicles. So it´s not like you can save it for later use

But abstaining can no doubt make you feel hornier, like a prolonged foreplay. I can´t say I treat masturbation the same as sex. Masturbation is just relief. Sex is the real thing. But if it works for you, who am I to argue?
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I hate wet dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                    Even if you don´t masturbate, the body takes care of the "increased pressure" of it´s own accord. Ejaculations while you sleep, etc... And semen that doesn´t get used disintegrates from your testicles. So it´s not like you can save it for later use

But abstaining can no doubt make you feel hornier, like a prolonged foreplay. I can´t say I treat masturbation the same as sex. Masturbation is just relief. Sex is the real thing. But if it works for you, who am I to argue?
                    masterbation is better than sex.

Comment

Maybe this is where you are going wrong Dissident...now masturbation is all I really have as a sexual outlet, a bit sad but just the way life is. You can make it whatever you want it to be
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I had one very intense wet dream once. I can´t remember what it was about but I woke up with pounding heart, not knowing where I was and with very sticky boxers...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          Sex is multiplayer. Always beat the AI
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            I have to disagree with you on this one, Diss.
                            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Kamrat X, nah this is just experiment.. in the army, I used to be like 2 or 3 weeks without relieving myself and in fact it didn't come to my mind that often, but when I got home... BRING THE CHAMPAGNE IT'S TIME TO PARTY! Sensitivity was absolutely something never experienced before. You could literally knock yourself out. SO, it was a good thing. As for discipline, I'm extremely disciplined nature. What I set to do, I do. No matter if snake offers me a bite to eat, an apple, I say go away I don't need your stinking apples I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X