X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    DRoseDAR

You forgot the second "s"...

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

but let's give credit where credit is due.

The U.S. has the best movies and the best music. .

I love this country.

Comment

Re: The world is wonderful because...

Laura and Sophie are in it...

Comment

See post above for definition. No, we old folks don't know everything but we're not filled with as much piss and wind as the young ones.
          I once had a patient with piss - wind. He had a vesiculo-rectal fistula, a connection between his rectum and his urinary bladder. He could f*rt with his d*ck.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
            I once had a patient with piss - wind. He had a vesiculo-rectal fistula, a connection between his rectum and his urinary bladder. He could f*rt with his d*ck.
            That must have been a great party trick.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

disgusting.

you definately don't want to tell women that. There's no way they'd give you a blowjob.

Comment

And here I thought Oerdin just got layed.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

disgusting.

you definately don't want to tell women that. There's no way they'd give you a blowjob.

Yeah, and like piss is such a hygienic and pleasant liquid
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

dick farts
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

piss is sterile (unless you have an STD). That's why they used to tell people to use urine to treat burns instead of using dirty water. They no longer say that though, because it's not that hard to find clean water in this day and age (at least in first world countries).

Comment

I keep waiting for this magical 'growing up' moment but it never seems to come. 25? Nope. 26? nope. Maybe 30 is 'grown up'?

Oh and the world is wonderful because of whats happening April 29 (go see the trailer punks)
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The world is wonderful because...

aghast

adj : struck with fear, dread, or consternation

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wizen
                          In which case your sentence reads something like the 'fear-struck stricken boys...' .

If you are aghast, you are presumably already full of dread, fear or consternation. By itself, 'aghast boys' would suffice.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus

Yeah, and like piss is such a hygienic and pleasant liquid
                            Believe it or not it is sterile and can be used to clean wounds in a pinch.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The world is wonderful because...

Originally posted by molly bloom

In which case your sentence reads something like the 'fear-struck stricken boys...' .

If you are aghast, you are presumably already full of dread, fear or consternation. By itself, 'aghast boys' would suffice.
                              You did see the part about consternation, right?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The world is wonderful because...

You did see the part about consternation, right?
                                Your sentence is still over egging the pudding.

As I said, 'aghast', all alone on its lonesome, by itself, does the job.
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X