Full Moon(s)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing about full moon:
    My brother experienced that everytime he sensed a lighter earthquake in Romania shortly before full moon, there was a bigger earthquake in Indonesia. Guess what, 2 days before the tsunami my brother told me that there'sll be an earthquake in Indonesia at full moon - exactly on Dec. 26
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

from http://www.asianewsnet.net/level3_te...&news_id=35357

The last tsunami attack was on a full moon Poya day of the month of December. Therefore it may be useful to analyse the earthquakes and tsunamis in other countries on the same basis. Such a study is attempted in order to understand disasters with reference to their date of occurrences. Since 1900, eleven earthquakes have been reported with a magnitude of more than 8.5 on the Richter scale. The table gives the details regarding the date of occurrence.

In the table there are 11 major earthquakes since 1900 and four of them have been on a full moon poya day or a day close to it. Five of these earthquakes, re above 9.0 in magnitude and have resulted in tsunamis. Of these five three have happened on full moon poya day or a day closest to a poya. This is the main finding- of this short study. However, it is difficult to provide a reasonable interpretation of the results of this work as the numbers involved are small.

These facts I think are sufficient to make a hypothesis that there is a relationship with the position of the moon and earthquakes/tsunamis. It is necessary to understand that earthquakes and tsunamis do not always befall on full moon poya days. In fact the earthquake with the highest magnitude in this table, the disaster in Chile in 1960, actually happened 12th day after the full moon poya day. It is necessary to stress the need of further research on this association before accepting or rejecting the above hypothesis. It may be possible to unearth more information using such exercises, which may necessarily help us to understand the different aspects associated with such disasters.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Re: Full Moon(s)!

Originally posted by Zylka
        apparently the culturally arrived "myths" are scientifically backed; a full moon and its gravitational lust affects people in strange ways. Yet human beings and their loss of inhibitions on a global scale must have implication beyond simple and seemingly passable calender mention. A mass of humanity tilted slightly towards madness near monthly; perchance turned animalistic with a tide in their own physical mind. Are you further aware of such, or perhaps of a full moons' effects on your own behavior?
        Any links to publications on this?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Any links to publications on this?
          How about:

Any questions now?

Comment

pwn3d
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X