Clear All

You enjoy contemplating your navel so much that you want to build a whole
    school devoted to said purpose.

*groans*

Comment

Yay! I managed to get Virigina:

You're Virginia!

Part of the old school, you like both historical sites and crazy
      amusement parks. You like saying the word Commonwealth but couldn't really explain the
      concept or how it applies to your life. You like five-sided shapes, five-cent pieces,
      and possibly anything else having to do with the number five. Every now and then, you
      discard chaff from yourself that you just don't feel you need. And since you've been
      wondering... yes, there is a Santa Claus.

Take the State Quiz
      at the Blue Pyramid.

Comment

You're Minnesota!

You love hanging out around lakes, even if they're frozen solid. Given
        your probable Scandanavian heritage, it all just demonstrates that you're pining for the
        fjords. Your obsession with wrestling got a little carried away for a while there, and
        this should prompt some serious reflection about the separation of mind and body. It may
        be time to celebrate, even throw your hat up in the air. You're going to make it after
        all.

Take the State Quiz
        at the Blue Pyramid.

Comment

At least I've lived here....

You're Illinois!

With a passion for discourse and dialogue, you would make a great
          debater. In the old days, you wore a top hat and were rather tall, but taller people
          keep showing up and taking your titles. Now to feel tall, you have to head for the
          airport, which is always so busy that you can barely deal with it. When in doubt,
          blame all of your problems on someone else's cow.

Take the State Quiz
          at the Blue Pyramid.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

What a stupid quiz - I was NC... Whatever happened to him anyway?
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

You're Indiana!

While you feel your life is at a crossroads, you know in the back of your
              mind that you're just going around in circles. Going nowhere fast, perhaps. Very very
              fast. As long as you don't spin out of control, someone has promised you a bottle of
              milk at the end of this run-around. But it all seems so pointless, just spinning and
              spinning! Keep your seatbelt securely fastened and watch your speed. Got milk?

Take the State Quiz
              at the Blue Pyramid.

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You're Tennessee!

A vibrantly musical individual, you probably know how to play multiple
                instruments. At the heart of your love for music is the guitar, though you have a soft
                spot for violins, which you refuse to call anything but fiddles. Fiddlesticks aside,
                you are very thin and have excellent posture. If you ever run for elected office, you
                won't even be able to get your hometown to support you. I guess that's why they call it
                the blues.

Take the State Quiz
                at the Blue Pyramid.

Unfortunetly I can't play a thing .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You're South Carolina!

As far as you're concerned, comparisons made between you and a chicken
                  have been greatly exaggerated. You prefer to think of yourself as a wren, able to belt
                  out a tune when the moment calls for it. You're also inexplicably obsessed with palm
                  trees, though you have been known to cut them down. Part of that whole love-hate
                  obsession business, most likely. Good times never seemed so good.

Take the State Quiz
                  at the Blue Pyramid.

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I was trying to get the state I live in, but when it asked if I was a conservative, I couldn't truthfully say I was.

You're New Mexico!

A fan of spelunking and cliff-dwelling, you're the adventurous,
                    enchanting type. It seems like you can never avoid the sun, but that's what built your
                    house in the first place so you'll manage. You probably speak Spanish, and maybe even a
                    long-lost language in addition. And after much careful consideration, you now sometimes
                    agree that drive-through liquor stores are not the safest idea. Even though people think
                    of you as yellow, your favorite question is "red or green?"

Take the State Quiz
                    at the Blue Pyramid.

Comment

In any case, I'm very happy with my results. though I don't speak spanish so well.

New Mexico is a cool looking laid back state. I wouldn't mind retiring out there some day. In ways it's so isolated from the rest of the country. It's nice.

Comment

You're Alaska!

You're big, bulky, and extremely wild. At the same time, you're rather
                        cold and standoffish, even a loner of sorts. Taming you may be one of the last great
                        quests of the people who do manage to find you or even seek you out. So many of them
                        just want to plunder you for what you have of value, but there are a few, the ones
                        who will stick with you, that truly value your rugged remoteness. As long as no one
                        is spilling stuff on you, you are truly beautiful.

Take the State Quiz
                        at the Blue Pyramid.

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                          Hmmm... not bad. It's the state I would have picked

Because it was full of radioactive waste and helped kill off film stars ?

Ming: The Conqueror

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Because it was full of radioactive waste and helped kill off film stars ?

Ming: The Conqueror

now who did we help kill off? John Wayne? He smoked as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

now who did we help kill off? John Wayne? He smoked as well.

Have you watched 'The Conqueror' ?

Who was the female co star?

Also, find out how many of the film crew also developed forms of cancer.

Not a good idea to let large amounts of radioactive contaminated rest on set.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                              X