• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Quiz

State quiz from that blue pyramid thing

You're Idaho!

You're a real meat-n-potatoes kind of person, or more accurately, a
    potatoes-n-potatoes type. There's little else that captures your attention from sunup to
    sundown than farming, eating, or simply admiring the splendor of the tater. Sure, you
    stop to see the butterflies once in a while, or to look at rocks, but mostly you just
    wish they were potatoes too. Secretly, you hold a stash of potatoes in the cellar for the
    time when the government comes to round them up and take them for their nefarious
    purposes. You will stop them!

Take the State Quiz
    at the Blue Pyramid.

Who is Barinthus?

You're the State of Greed!

You were put on earth to make money and by golly, that's what you're
    going to do. You remain convinced that everything Adam Smith said is literally true and
    somehow believe that your self-interest will make everyone else happier, too. Even if it
    doesn't, that's not going to make you lose as much sleep as government regulation might.
    Though people warn you that your cutthroat business practices and shady kickbacks may
    catch up with you someday, you rest assured knowing that once you've secured a monopoly,
    there can be no consequences.

Take the State Quiz
    at the Blue Pyramid.

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You're Puerto Rico!

While you refuse to pay taxes, you sometimes wonder if the consequences
      of this are taking away all of your potential power and influence. But every time you
      think about offering to pay taxes, you realize how little cash you have on hand to begin
      with. Most of the folks around you look down on you and your state of limbo, but you're
      trying to play both sides of the coin to your full advantage. Out of the clear blue sky,
      you just became a huge fan of the Montreal Expos.

Take the State Quiz
      at the Blue Pyramid.

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Damn, I Can't Get Rid Of This State

You're Arkansas!

With a little hope and some small rocks, you can accomplish big things.
        In the meantime, though, you could become a highly popular and utterly unremarkable
        president of the United States! With aspirations as lofty as these, it's no surprise
        that people sometimes think you're mediocre or even forget about your presence. You
        also owe them an explanation about how the letter S is sometimes, but not always,
        pronounced like a W.

Take the State Quiz
        at the Blue Pyramid.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

You're Wisconsin!

You are perhaps the cheesiest person alive. You like '80's music, posing
          for photographs, fastballs, cartoon cheetahs, and real mice. You want to have a cow,
          man. You have been known to do the Forrest Gump shrimp routine with the word "cheese"
          replacing "shrimp". Once in a while, beer will supplement your diet of unending cheese.
          Deep down, though, you'd prefer to drink fermented cheese.

Take the State Quiz
          at the Blue Pyramid.

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Home of the Corn Palace

You're South Dakota!

You have a particular talent for drugs, and may even have been an
            apothecary in a past life. Nowadays, of course, the big pharmaceutical companies have
            sullied the reputation of your beloved profession, but you still yearn for the walls of
            the old soda fountain. Beware of roadside bandits when traversing uneven freeways. Above
            all else, remember that your hard-headedness will get you through.

Take the State Quiz
            at the Blue Pyramid.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

You're Missouri!

An admirer of the works of Mark Twain and the steamboat lifestyle, you
              are happiest when floating gently down the river. You have a strong sense of
              independence, a reverence for saints, and even look up to discredited explorers. With all
              these traditional influences, it's no surprise you're at the center of everyone you know,
              and are even considered a gateway to the future. If only you could stop drinking the
              world's worst beer, you'd be set.

Take the State Quiz
              at the Blue Pyramid.

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

You're the State of Greed!

You were put on earth to make money and by golly, that's what you're
                going to do. You remain convinced that everything Adam Smith said is literally true and
                somehow believe that your self-interest will make everyone else happier, too. Even if it
                doesn't, that's not going to make you lose as much sleep as government regulation might.
                Though people warn you that your cutthroat business practices and shady kickbacks may
                catch up with you someday, you rest assured knowing that once you've secured a monopoly,
                there can be no consequences.

Take the State Quiz
                at the Blue Pyramid.

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 21:58.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You're Arizona!

While you aren't for everyone, no one can deny just how hot you are. Odds
                    are that you're getting old, and perhaps even prickly, but you can go a long time
                    without water. Unless you live in a major city, in which case you consume so much water
                    that the air around you is much more humid than it would be without you. Countless
                    people yearn to see you every year so they can stare deep into your biggest
                    scar.

Take the State Quiz
                    at the Blue Pyramid.

Comment

Aaaaah, Rhodi Island pretty close to Maine....

I think the test is mocking the size of my apartment.

You're Rhode Island!

You are a contradiction in terms and most people like making jokes about
                      this. If people heard that your inspiration was historically Greek, they simply wouldn't
                      believe you. You are extremely tiny and indeed, your whole world view is simply small.
                      You're a tremendous fan of Stephen King novels, yet still somehow maintain faith in a
                      higher power. You're still working hard to convince everyone that your schools have
                      nothing against the Board of Education.

Take the State Quiz
                      at the Blue Pyramid.

Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I'm American Samoa
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

You're The Moon!

You frequently take small steps, but you think very highly of each and
                          every one of them. This aloof attitude doesn't begin to reflect how high and mighty you
                          actually are, though you are able to reflect light onto others when it seems appropriate.
                          Whether the glass is half full, half empty, waxing pedantic, or even crescent-shaped is
                          something ever-changing in your perspective. These mood swings at least follow a
                          consistent cycle, one that makes others believe you have mystical powers. Ultimately,
                          your head is always in the clouds and you just can't seem to stay grounded.

Take the State Quiz
                          at the Blue Pyramid.

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Terrific.

I'm Alaska. Why?
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You're the District of Columbia!

While you really like to believe you're in control of everything around
                              you, there is more than meets the eye. In spite of your attendance in several parades
                              and your almost unending ability to vote, you actually are getting taxed without being
                              represented! In spite of this shameful double-standard, you are still unendingly loyal
                              to your country and your flag. You love monuments, memorials, and museums. If you were
                              a type of berry, you would be a marionberry.

Take the State Quiz
                              at the Blue Pyramid.

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X