Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mad TV Tech help (is this the right forum)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad TV Tech help (is this the right forum)?

I can't get my mouse to work with Mad TV, and the underdogs forum is not letting me in

I tried VDMS and com[patability mode, is this the old XP features kicking in again

and if this is the wrong forum then, erm, move me....
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Wrong forum? Most definately. Where do you go? Lord only knows, since Apolyton is primarily a Civilization games sight.

But then being a Prince, you already know this.

I would suggest you contact the main forum of what ever Underdogs and/or Mad TV is.

Are they PBEM Forums?

Comment

By mentioning the underdogs and MadTV, he can't go to the MadTV website...........

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
        Wrong forum? Most definately. Where do you go? Lord only knows, since Apolyton is primarily a Civilization games sight.

But then being a Prince, you already know this.

I would suggest you contact the main forum of what ever Underdogs and/or Mad TV is.

Are they PBEM Forums?
        the reason i asked here is because the HOTU forums won't let me log in, i htink they are a bit faulty atm
        eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Working...
        X