Happy Birthday Jonas & Mark!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Jonas & Mark!

Last night my sister gave birth to two healthy baby boys. One was born at 11:58pm and the other at 12:03am.

My mom is down in Anchorage with my sister right now and is going to take pictures of the babies, I'll share as soon as she e-mails them to me.

Im an uncle! (does that make me old? )

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I miss Sloww

But congrats uncle
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Congrats mate
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Good thing they were boys, otherwise you'd have been an aunt.

Congratulations to the whole family.

Comment

Last night my sister gave birth to two healthy baby boys.
            As opposed to healthy full-grown men?

Congratulations.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
              I miss Sloww
              Where did this come from? What's the relation?

On-topic, congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations to your sister and family,

Naming one after an Apolyton owner

Naming one after an Apolyton owner and not the other one "Dan"

Only feebs vote.

Comment

babies

Comment

So legally is one of them a day older than the other?
                    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Good thing they were boys, otherwise you'd have been an aunt.

As opposed to healthy full-grown men?

My sister is a very small person, I'd like to see you convince her that she didnt carry around two full grown men for 8 months.

Naming one after an Apolyton owner

Hey I told her to name one of them Keith and the other one Keith, she didnt buy into it.

Mark is her husbands cousins name, hes a good man too.

So legally is one of them a day older than the other?

Yep, twins born on two seperate days, and thier not identical. I think being born as on two different days was my sisters doing though, she had a c-section and I think she asked the doctor to make it that way. Smart move in the long run, the babies wont have to share a birthday when they're older.

My mom took pictures but wont be able to e-mail them to me until she gets back to NM on tuesday.

Comment

I'm outraged! You should have pressured your sister to call them Spiffor and Mrmitchell in honor to your sig!
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            I'm outraged! You should have pressured your sister to call them Spiffor and Mrmitchell in honor to your sig!
                            The elementry and highschool years would have been hell.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Congrats, Space05us. And cudos to your sister for the outstanding choice of Jonas as a name.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X