And then I said to her,.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then I said to her,.....

This is my number! What en evening, or should i day. It started pretty late with me being nervous about my exam, had I read the right things and enoug?! I thought so dare I say,. But when i get there it's all the wrong questions and man the wrong answers haha. So i faliled my exam, and about dissapointed about the whole thing on top of it a cold that's been haunting me for days. Well i get home to the cavern follwing this gearing up for the big party and of course my dear mother has turned the phone off because of her paranoia so i miss the call with perhaps importan information, i'll never know but i'm not paying the rent so can't complain.

Soo i get there all sweaty, on my bicycle (this is Sweden so you better know your means of transportation, car? never!) late of course, and i looked up how to fix my tie but when i got around to doing it i couldn't. Just that kind of day. And i get stuck behind a bus on my way there spewing out fumes.

SO apparently there's something to drink in an apartment to begin, just chatting a little and drinking, nice. Followed by the dinner, and what's up with the precourse...raw salmon and gingerbread..... It's like they took whatever was in the kitchen and put it on the plate. But allright the main course was good, but why put damn raisins in the chocolate cake afterward..... Thsi chef needs some serious training. But the mood was on top with all the drinking and singing and all, getting drunk and chatting around

Well you got to pay the price afterwards so I threw up outside and on my way home, red wine not my cup of tea.... Oh and the girl! I hardly remember what she looked like but I don't think she'll call haha but you never know.
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Thread summary-

Footie gets bladdered. Vaguely remembers giving phone number to girl. Vomits. Posts on Poly.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

A Day in the Life of Kalle Svensson.

Comment

Sounds like you had a good night
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Drunk, barfed, girl. Good combo.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Although possibly not in that order.
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

LOL...a friend of my little brother actually vomited in the face of the girl once, while having sex.

For some reason she never called either.

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

...gee, I wonder why.

Did he make her pay for dinner or something?
                  "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                    LOL...a friend of my little brother actually vomited in the face of the girl once, while having sex.

For some reason she never called either.

Asmodean
                    Ewwww...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It'd be even more gross if the girl was on top at the time.

Comment

Projectile

Comment

I hate it when you get that reflex to throw up and you bend forward but you've already thrown up most of what you've got so it takes about sevens tries to get a mouthful of party juice out.
                          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Working...
                          X