No announcement yet.

Big Class Action Filed Against Apple!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba has been recommended to me by the computer techs where I work.
    Mine is 5 years old. Never had a problem with it. But that's just anecdotal evidence.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

It's been my experience that Dell support representatives understand basic grammar, while Apple support representatives need some remedial high school English courses.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's been my experience that Apple support representatives not only speak basic English, but also perfect Japanese. Amazing!
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Help yourself to an AD-FREE life

It's been my experience that Dell support representatives understand basic grammar, while Apple support representatives need some remedial high school English courses.

its been my experience that Dell has outsourced their customer services to India, and their representatives 1) lie about where they are from (oh ya, i live in bay area 20 year!) and 2) no speaky ingles.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

It's not them. They just can't understand people who say "aboot" all the time.

Neither can I.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              It's not them. They just can't understand people who say "aboot" all the time.

Neither can I.
              Neither can I.

The only reason people could tell I was Canadian when I lived in California was I said "foul" as a two-syllable word, while they said it as one.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                The only reason people could tell I was Canadian when I lived in California was I said "foul" as a two-syllable word, while they said it as one.
                Well that, and the fact you kept complaining about the lack of seasons.

Asher: What ever happened to winter?!
                Californian: This is winter.
                Asher: It's 65 friggin' degrees! How can this be winter??
                Californian: Huh?? 65 degrees is winter.

Comment

There's no seasons in Canada either. They just trade California's perpetual summer for a perpetual winter...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

when they come to california, they're always wondering what this single season is all aboot, eh?

The only reason people could tell I was Canadian
                    thats what YOU think
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                    X