Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?

Comment

ive got about 75% of my life yet. but ive had so many close calls with death. i shoulda died a half a dozen times already. i dont know how much longer i can stick my finger in the eye of mr. reaper and get away with it.

on the flip side im very fit.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

This thread screams for more cowbell.
        What?

Comment

Hopefully ~ 30/35 to go if I lead a boring and healthy life and look on the brightside

Lived 38% of my life....that's quite frightening
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Age Now: 17
            Age When I Die: c. 70

17/70*100 ~ 25%
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

uuuuuuh, guys, some of you are doing the math all wrong

its

[(Expected Age when you Die) - (Age now)] / (Expected Age when you Die)

then multiply all that by 100 to get percent
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

or you can also do

{1 - [(Age now)/ (Age when you expect to die)]}*100

Comment

no idea, how am I supposed to know how much longer I've got? so much is possible: accidents, diseases, crime...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion

no idea, how am I supposed to know how much longer I've got? so much is possible: accidents, diseases, crime...
                    Word. I'm 20 though. I'll probably make it to 60, but after that I will most likely get a hart failure (bad genepool)
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Nah, you Belgians just eat too much chocolates and get obese, then die of heart attack

Comment

34 now.

62 in the end.

That gives me 45% of my life still ahead, right? It's not bad at all.
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                        X