Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

abortion gone wrong? genetically superior super babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abortion gone wrong? genetically superior super babies?

you decide. Either way this is one tenacious little bastard.

disclaimer: I do not give a rats ass about abortion.

this can't be true!!

and if it is, exactly how do you explain this to the kid when he's older.

He's not going to be happy knowing his mother tried to kill him. '

oh wait, abortion supporters claim he wasn't a person, so he shouldn't be upset that he mother tried to end his life before it technically existed.

Note: I'm not anti-abortion. It's a female issue, I don't have to make that decision, so I don't care.

edit: severe lung disease. infections. Yet people still claim it ins't life.

I know, I know- I shouldn't get involved in this issue. I'm just trying to use logic, not politics on this issue. I recommend others try to do the same.

Comment

He was allowed home after seven months of treatment.

Dr Paul Clarke, one of the report’s authors and the baby’s doctor at Hope hospital in Salford, Greater Manchester, said: “This mother went through extreme hardship waiting to see if her baby was going to make it. She was told to expect him to die so many times. I am full of admiration for her.”
      fvck her, the beitch tried to kill him!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

It's a monster.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

After birth the child was rushed to the hospital’s neonatal intensive care unit where he was on a ventilator for 7Å weeks. He fought off several life-threatening infections and suffered from severe lung disease for his first six months. He was allowed home after seven months of treatment.
          I wonder where those infections came from. and the lung disease?

Comment

I thought most late abortions were surgical, not chemical. Obviously the chemicals failed to work, thought the clinic was obviously negligent when they told her that ultrasounds showed the fetus was dead, unless at the time the heart was not beating and it started up later.

How do you not notice a pregnancy 5 months into it?
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

When you're a fat whore?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                When you're a fat whore?
                I don't think it's necessary to add the whore comment

but yes, I've heard of really fat women not detecting it. Seems strange even still. but oh well.

Comment

I'd be so pissed if I was that kid. But look on the bright side. You can use guilt trips to get whatever you want from your mother. If she says something, you just say "well you tried to kill me"

Comment

"Abortion is a female issue"
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                      "Abortion is a female issue"
                      well, women always claim they should have a right to their bodies.

Who am I to say abortion is murder? men already oppress women enough.

Comment

Abortion that late is just insane. 8 - 12 weeks must be max unless there are serious threats to the mother.

If she didn't think she could cope with yet another but first found out that late, then there are lots of childless people that would have fought for adobtion.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well, who are they to guilt-trip an honest debate into silence? People have a right to property, regularly superceded when, say, an endangered species is found living on it; after all, what was slavery if not a question of states' rights? Who was the Federal Government to come in and say what states should and shouldn't do, especially when that power was strictly reserved by the constitution for the states? (I might note, in passing, that slavery as states' rights has at least as good of a justification as abortion as right to privacy, and both neatly sidestep their opponents' objection) That whole line of argument, while common, is a tawdry rhetorical cheat and should be discarded.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Re: abortion gone wrong? genetically superior super babies?

Originally posted by Whoha
                            you decide. Either way this is one tenacious little bastard.

disclaimer: I do not give a rats ass about abortion.
                            That woman was stupid. No other way to put it.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              It's a monster.
                              What did she call it? Damien?

Comment

Working...
                              X