What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do today?

I took a bike ride along the beach at midday. Then, since there was a green flag on the lifeguard station (I've never seen one before), I decided to wade a bit. After all, it is February, and despite being in the low 80s, the water is still chilly (probably in the 70s). Then, as I got used to the water, I went for a swim. Then I relaxed on the beach for a while, before continuing my bike ride, before coming home.

So what did you do today?

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

It must be nice to be unemployed.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Watched you.

Comment

woke up, went to class, went to lunch, finished homework during it, two more classes, dropped off a video, came back, and surfed the net for a couple of hours.

i'm going to dinner now, tonight I'll probably try to have some fun. how? I don't know.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

I woke up, brushed snow off my car, drove to work, got an excellent western omellette, showered, worked til noon, took an hour lunch, worked til 5, went to the gym, made some Mac n' Cheese, and I'm now playing WoW with the BF while surfing Poly on my laptop as well.

Typical day.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Woke up, went to the library for some books, went to a friend's to translate my questionnaire in german, back to the library to take some book I expected to be full of Germanic questionnaires (it turned out to be the almanach of a small town who shares the name of the poll institute ), brought back 20 books from the library to my friend.

Ate, drank coffe, finished translating my questionnaire into German. Wrote some crap about how I expect the Democracy Game not to affect the ideals of representative vs. direct democracy.

Came back home with computer and network-cable (which is why I'm connected right now). Fired up 'Poly "for a pause before eating" (it was 20:30. Still on 'Poly at 01:30
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Scrapped frost off my windshield.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I had to get up at 5am so I could beat traffic and drive to Orange County. My grandparents’ old place had suffered some water damage when a patio drain got clogged with leaves thus causing water to come into the living room. I drove up to let the workmen in, waited till they were done, then drove back to San Diego. After that I went to my sister's house because she bought new house hold appliances and she's giving me her old ones. I now finally have my own washing machine & drier, plus she gave me her 6 year old dishwasher and refrigerator since mine are both 80's vintage.

Not a bad haul for me.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Woke up late, went to class, had a couple of supervisions, cooked some dinner, spent the evening on the computer. Mmm, laziness.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Worked, got an allergy shot, ran two miles, read a book, watched TV, posted in this thread.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Woke up, went to class, had lunch, worked (it was relatively enjoyable work - a math problem, rather than the tedious manual labor that I usually have to do), had dinner, and just got back from a meeting for my co-op. I'm about to go to a meeting for the ACLU, work out for an hour or so, do some PDE homework, and finally will read as much as I possibly can (test on Friday, way behind on the reading). Probably won't go to sleep till 3 am.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Watched you.

I went to work, did a couple of experiments, delivered some samples, wrote a report on why people are stupid, got my boss to sign off on it, came home, stopped to get beer and the biggest artichoke I have ever seen!, called a friend (he wasn't home), and now I'm waiting for wifey to get home to cook dinner for, watch some shows we have recorded, get drunk, pass out, to do the same sheit all over tomorrow... Yaaay!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: What did you do today?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

So what did you do today?
                          Nothing.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Probably won't go to sleep till 3 am.
                            I use to start studying 4-6 days before a test dependent on the subject. I would start at 2 hours then add an hour per day until the day before the test where I would only study for 2 hours... Once I started doing that my grades really improved.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Woke up early for uni, so i made my bird an cd. Woke her up, made a cup of tea while talking to my housemates friends who had slept on our couch while surveying the mess of alcohol containers on the floor. Went to uni, got a lab report back (62%, and it was dire, so quite good). Then I went shopping and returned with two textbooks and a jumper of black design. Stayed with girlfriend for a while, and then jauntily walked to some friends house for a joint and a chat. I then joined this message board and posted my first thread, this.
                              le savant doit ordenner;
                              on fait la science avec des faits
                              comme une maison avec des pierres; mais une accumulation de faits n'est pas plus une science qu'un tas de pierres n'est une maison

Comment

Working...
                              X