No announcement yet.

Iranian State TV Reports Missle Attack at site of Nuclear Power Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count on CNN to get it wrong. Le Temps reports that it was a controlled explosion related to the construction of a road to the Kossar Dam.

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Just read the Iranians say now there wasn't any explosion at all
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        Just read the Iranians say now there wasn't any explosion at all
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

This indicates to me that the Iranians should start moving their weapons around a bit slower, so they don't drop anything.

Comment

probably incompitent nuclear thing

which is bad, even if Iran doesn't get agressive with them

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Perhaps it was a suicide training camp. Showing the kiddies how to properly blow oneself up.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

"Don't try this at home!"
                Blah

Comment

I only show this once, so watch carefully!
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

It's from 2002, but judging by the last couple of responses, it must've made an impression somehow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

It was a construction accident on a dam that was more then 60 miles from the nuclear site.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X