X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pms sent to loa, guy and apoc

Comment

right im here. you got the link?
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

oops, imran has top send u the league info

Comment

What do I need to pm Imran exactly again?
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

league info sent to loa and apoc

Comment

sent a reply
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

If you are PM'ing me, send your email. The easiest way for me to get you the info is to put it in the "Invite Friends" link on the league page, which means you just gotta follow the link on your email. No passwords to remember, no nothing.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

LoA, check your email inbox.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Its like these guys never heard of yahoo fantasy baseball.

Comment

Ain't that the truth!

Better see better participation in the draft though . I'm not adverse to dropping a couple of teams before then, however .

Comment

really tho, cant stand those jonny come latelies,

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                          Stuie, we got only 6 people for the daily league, but I was planning on creating a league at yahhoo open to the public so I'll post the league info here for anyone still wanting in.

Unfortunately it will be auto draft. Are you familiar with that feature?
                          Auto draft - yeah I used it in another league last year and had my innards handed to me at season end. Hopefully I can do a better job setting up my priority list this year....
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

bump, ya lazy arses!

Comment

Working...
                            X