Merciful gods no...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merciful gods no...

There is no truth but the mad chaos Azathoth and here's why. Tired of waiting for Paramount to butcher Star Trek? Interesting in taking advantage of cheap and easy computer graphics? Have a large group of friends and Internet buddies who like amature acting? Not worried about copyrighted images? Try your hand at Star Trek FanFilms

Download Nissan Frontier PNG images 100% Free incl. transparent background Nissan Frontier PNGs. Get 46+ High Quality Nissan Frontier PNGs with many resolutions.

This one includes an actual gay character and not some cheap cop-out like Jadzia being unable to continue a relationship just cause the old host gets overruled by the stupid symbiote.

For a preview of the Season Five finale, go here:
    Download Nissan Frontier PNG images 100% Free incl. transparent background Nissan Frontier PNGs. Get 46+ High Quality Nissan Frontier PNGs with many resolutions.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

ha-****ing-ha
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

ha-****ing-ha

I bet they pwn your home movies.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

i bet not
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

At least these people get names right.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

dude, its an allagory for aids

Comment

I'm quite impressed by the amount of effort it must have taken, but of all the movies to make, is a StarTrek fanfilm really the thing to do?
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

dude, its an allagory for aids

I turned it off in disgust before I got anywhere.

There were a couple of good Star Wars fan films doing the rounds a while ago.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Impressive.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I want to hit it with that Admiral with the clip on hair weave and bad Armenien accent.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

this is terrible

Comment

As far as no-budget fanfic goes, this is decent in quality.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                          X