No announcement yet.

Where are MrFun and monkspider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are voluntary contributions... they are not membership fees. There is no charge for using the site... It's free

It is a PRIVATELY owned site... a few nice people who wish to support the site with private contributions doesn't change that fact
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When did the moderators lose all sembance of a sense of humor?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Maybe he doesnt know his classics (MP&HG)

Comment

There is no charge for using the site... It's free
          No it's not free. Markos is on the record saying that we may not block-pop-ups, because it's stealing.

Comment

Firefox
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              When did the moderators lose all sembance of a sense of humor?

Before birth when they were being incubated in the fiery pits of Tartarus.

Luvs ya mods- and I sacrificed a black cockerel this morning to show it.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Around the time when posters started acting like complete idiots and jerks
                Ming
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                X