Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are MrFun and monkspider?

I miss them. They were awesome.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

MrFun is on a self-imposed exile. There was a "Goodbye" thread a few weeks back; Monkspider posted not all that long ago.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Oh yea. I remember that now, but I didn't take that seriously because nobody ever follows through on it.

I don't think monkspider has been around much lately at all. I'm worried that he killed himself because Bush won or something.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

They could no longer tolerate the oppressive moderation!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's such an unoriginal excuse.

Comment

I"m sure monkspider is happily engaging in ultra-violence now.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

He said he would drive a tank in the streets to fight for something, but I forget what it was.

Comment

I'm actually missing MrFun's total lack of humour.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

MrFun could be funny sometimes. But if he tried, he generally wasn't.

He was such a good little raccoon.

Comment

BTW where's Spiffor? Haven't seen any posts by him recently. But then I didn't read that much Poly during the last days, so I may have missed them.....
                    Blah

Comment

when did moderation here become opressive?
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                        when did moderation here become opressive?
                        Around the time when posters started acting like complete idiots and jerks
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Discuss the POSTERS not the TOPIC.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

There was a time when they didn't?

That must've sucked.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Around the time when posters started acting like complete idiots and jerks
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X