Bush Scandal In Fargo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Yes, but I'd have to search Salon for a while, and I don't wish to do this.
    That's ok, your reference to Salon.com is good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Yes, but I'd have to search Salon for a while, and I don't wish to do this.

Oh yes... please find proof that everybody that shows an anti Bush sign gets arrested... Take your time... you'll need it.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: Bush Scandal In Fargo!!!

Originally posted by Odin
        People here (even some Republicans) are enraged after it came to light a few days ago that Bush's cronies had a "Do not Admit" list when he came to Fargo a few days after the inaguration. The people on the list are not left-wing activists or trouble-makers, just average people in this area. This is unlike other rallies, where there was no list, you just had to do a "loyalty oath" and get kicked out if you criticize Bush.

The questions are:
        1. How did the administration get the info to make the list?
        2. wouldn't this violate one's constitutional right to petition one's government?
        Eh, the right to petition generally means the right to petition CONGRESS.

Comment

People don't care about what the Constitution says specifically. The point is, that whatever their views are, the Constitution perfectly matches it.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Since when do politicians want voices of dissent in the crowd? I find the practice of "loading" the audience with supporters to be intellectually dishonest, but Bush et al didn't invent it.

Comment

Berz... you have to remember the proper perspective...

When Dems do it, it's brilliant..
              When Bush does anything... it's bad
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                Berz... you have to remember the proper perspective...

When Dems do it, it's brilliant..
                When Bush does anything... it's bad
                I do wish people would make up their mind. Please establish a rule set so that I can tell if Bush is being a MORAN or simply evil incarnate.

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                X