Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Porcupines Present: Immature Valentine's Day Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Porcupines Present: Immature Valentine's Day Fun!

I had often wondered how exactly this happened, as had many people. But I google-searched to find out, and the answer was amusing in a booger-joke sort of way. Feel free to click on the link, laugh your fool heads off, and then return here and tell me, with lots of faces, that I need to grow up. Not that you won't anyway.

Special thanks to the "gay penguins" thread for making me think of this. Now for more questions:

How long do sloths take? Do they ever fall asleep halfway through?

If a preying mantis male goes down on a female, does she castrate him instead of biting off his head?

That's all for now, that I dare to post anyway. Whee!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

to elok for giving me a mention.

you need to grow up.

B♭3

Comment

Porcupines
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Sorry, I'm not letting this sink into oblivion without a fight. Acknowledge your porcupine fetish, people!
        1011 1100

Comment

That's an awesome way to ruin a joke.

How do porcupine's have sex?
          Well first the male porcupine spends a few days soaking the female porcupine with powerful jets of urine from his throbbing erection, and then they have intercourse like any other mammal. Why d'you ask?
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Actually, we can take a poll if you like but I think that answer's a lot funnier than, "very carefully," in addition to being factually correct and informative. It doesn't ruin the joke at all.
            1011 1100

Comment

Besides, those pervy porcupines are into golden showers. That´s some real humour right there...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                Actually, we can take a poll if you like but I think that answer's a lot funnier than, "very carefully," in addition to being factually correct and informative. It doesn't ruin the joke at all.
                It ruins the joke for the teller of the joke, by being our-humoured by the facts. And it especially ruins it if the joke is being told by a young child. (Young children being the only ones who would find the original amusing enough to pass on.)
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                X