Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last of three little shepherds of Fatima died today

well, yesterday, actually, in sunday.

Sister Lucia (sp?) was one of three shepherds of Fatima that witnessed in 1917 a revelation of Mary mother of Christ, and were given the fameous Fatima mysteries, that included a prophesy forecasting ww2, expansion of Soviet communism in the world and its fall in Russia.

Lucia was 98 years old.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Damn, more old people dying, and more obscure ones than ever...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Fatima is one of the biggest pilgrimage centers in the world. Last year, 3,7 mln pilgrims visited it.
      For millions this person was not obscure.
      Middle East!

Comment

meh
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Interesting. So any wild speculation on what the hidden third prophecy was, that the tabloids will probably be all over again?

There's something else I could add on the entertainment end of things, but it'd probably be inappropriate since a real person died. Maybe another time.
          All syllogisms have three parts.
          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

The third prophesy was already revealed, though some think the church has not revealed it whole, or did not tell the truth etc
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              The third prophesy was already revealed, though some think the church has not revealed it whole, or did not tell the truth etc
              What was the third prophesy?
              If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Yeah don't leave us hanging!

What's the third prophecy?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978

It sounds like some kind of Roman Catholic infighting or some crap happened.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

the assassination attempt on the pope in 81.

least thats what the vat says it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      "How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978

It sounds like some kind of Roman Catholic infighting or some crap happened.
                      goes along with adventist interpretation of revelations

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."
                        Sounds like a prediction of the fall of the Church to me.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                          the assassination attempt on the pope in 81.

least thats what the vat says it means.
                          Really. That explains a lot, actually.

Oh well, might as well mention it, since there hasn't been an anime apolyton thread in awhile. The anime series "Chrono Crusade" concerns an order of nuns who hunt down demons & their worshippers in the 1920's, and one of the characters is a ficitonalized version of the surviving shepard of Fatima. Not bad, although the plot episodes are considerably better than the non-plot ones.

But yeah, that assassination attempt does come up, sorta in the series, so that does work.
                          All syllogisms have three parts.
                          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

The pope himself claims He owns his survival to prayers to Mary of Fatima, and the bullet of his body was sent there.
                            Middle East!

Comment

Wow! They predicted another European war? Whoda thunk it, given their peaceful history!

They predicted the expansion of Communism? An either/or question, and they got it right? Amazing!

They predicted another pope named Pius? An astounding guess, given the 10 Pius's that preceeded Pius XI.

And... get this... they even had the must-be-from-God foresight to state that the war that was currently being waged (WW1) - would end. Gasp!

Comment

Working...
                              X