Uml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uml

What software you use to make nice little class charts and whatnot?

I've tried Dia, it's free and open source, but I don't like it too much. It's kind of crap.

I tried SmartDraw, I liked it, but couldn't find a working version that I could get for free (non-trial)...

What's that.. IBM has .. rational rose something.. can't be bothered to check up the correct name. Anyone ever tried that one? Any good?

Any suggestions what I should try? What do you use? And no, pen and paper really doesn't count even though I'm sure with a great pen and ruler you can really make quality models .
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Ohh and I also have used Prosa, I think it was decent, but maybe there's something better out there.. suggestions?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Give me a few minutes, I might have something for you...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

yes mam.
        In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          yes mam.

You do know I'm a guy, right?

Comment

.. actually I thought you were a girl.. It's the ROSE THING IN THERE! Well I guess you never know about people.. I was wondering why you weren't coming on to me via PMs and all kinds of harrasment, since every girl in here has except you. I thought you were a lezzie, but even better, you're a man!
            In da butt.

Comment

Oh for Pete's sake... Pekka, please keep up with the rest of the class.

Comment

Right now I have Windows searching my three harddrives for a file that may be what you're looking for. I have the program installed, but I got it as a single file (.zip I think) that should be easier to deal with. A 40G and two 120G's... this is going to take a while...

Comment

Having met Dr. Rose, I can state with 95% confidence the he is, in fact, a he.

Comment

No I'm just more far ahead of the class.. you are still 'hello my name is Brooklyn. I'm a boy.' 'NO YOU'RE NOT! It's A GIRL'S NAME! Boys have a weenie!' 'WELL I HAVE A WEENIE SO I'M A BOY! Let's go throw rocks and eat sand, it's the coolest!'.

I'm the one in the backrow thinking to myself 'Go on my sons, go eat rocks.. Darwin was right.. then again, who is to say Brooklyn is a name of any gender. Maybe it is a metrosexual name. WIth today's trends, one should never judge a person by name. What is a boy and a girl anyway, what is gender, apart from the physical differencies, obviously. Does it matter, Plato would say the idea of the boy and the girl has already been set up and thus we connect with the idea of boy and girl even though they might come in different sizes, names and colours. But Plato was also a man who thought common folks shouldn't have much say in our communities. Are my views liberal on this matter, or do conservatives hold this view also, gender as a method of classifying people being obsolete. Then again, recent studies show, that the well known fact of our brains being different holds further indications than we dare to say. Then again, eugenics in the US were played down from the way of nazis and their idea of the arayan nation, the human tests carried out by Japanese. Well.. I have no time for this now, I will read some studies and opinions later on when I get home, now I shall go and enjoy the lunch while the boys are eating sand, and God bless them for it.'
                    In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, I think your blood sugar is low again.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        Having met Dr. Rose, I can state with 95% confidence the he is, in fact, a he.
                        That high? I'm flattered.

Comment

Re: Uml

Originally posted by Pekka
                          What software you use to make nice little class charts and whatnot?

I've tried Dia, it's free and open source, but I don't like it too much. It's kind of crap.

I tried SmartDraw, I liked it, but couldn't find a working version that I could get for free (non-trial)...

What's that.. IBM has .. rational rose something.. can't be bothered to check up the correct name. Anyone ever tried that one? Any good?

Any suggestions what I should try? What do you use? And no, pen and paper really doesn't count even though I'm sure with a great pen and ruler you can really make quality models .
                          paint.

Comment

It would be funny if it was funny.
                            In da butt.

Comment

its true

Comment

Working...
                              X