No announcement yet.

mass suicide planned for Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all I was saying was that if he is on a night shift then there has to be a certain amount of allowance. But of course if you want to just kiss arse, be my guest...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Well all I was saying was that if he is on a night shift then there has to be a certain amount of allowance. But of course if you want to just kiss arse, be my guest...
      He wouldnt have to. I've got **** to do tomorrow to and Ill have to drive about a hundred miles to be with her but ill do because I want to. Sorry your so grumpy that your not getting anything tomorrow. Must me so frustrating.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

And not bothering with it and calling your girlfriend a pain is still a ****ty idea
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

He wouldnt have to. I've got **** to do tomorrow to and Ill have to drive about a hundred miles to be with her but ill do because I want to. Sorry your so grumpy that your not getting anything tomorrow. Must me so frustrating.
          I didn't say not to bother (although it does all seem like commercial bull) but if she was being particularly awkward when he seems to be making an effort then I don't think that is particularly on. And no, I am not frustrated nor grumpy. So again, go take a hike, or some less polite equivalent...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I didn't say not to bother (although it does all seem like commercial bull) but if she was being particularly awkward when he seems to be making an effort then I don't think that is particularly on. And no, I am not frustrated nor grumpy. So again, go take a hike, or some less polite equivalent...
            No you take a hike. It's obviouse your projecting your issues onto me. All he can do is to do what he can do. If she don't accept it or thinks its not enough then thats her right to.

if she's going to be a pain about it, don't bother...,
            Was your advice. My advice is to bother. Do everything that he can and if it's still not enough than that is something they will have to cross. He may find that if he does something and puts a little thought into instead of making like its a really big burden (the way you would probably approach it) then she may suprise him. She doesn't want to help him plan it. She wants him to do it for her. She may very well have planned something for him but the thing is to come up with something on your own. Anniversaries are for joint planning Vday is for surprising your love with something..

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Wonderful

Comment

Boys! Boys! There's enough orange to go around

No seriously, it was a quick argument and we worked things out. Apparently I used the word "hurry" when trying to describe that we could still spend the day together as long as we managed our time wisely, and she took it the wrong way...we talked about how we felt, and now everything is fine

Speaking of which, I've got to sleep now! I think it would be awfully insulting if I fell asleep during the...well....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........bye!
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

My Valentine's Day plans aren't as news worthy as those involving suicide pacts but they entail my lady friend and I eating a great dinner at Balboa Park's posh "On the Prado" restaurant followed by attending a performance of "Take Me Out" at San Diego's Old Global Playhouse.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X