No announcement yet.

mass suicide planned for Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a guy from one tv channel phoned my house and told my mum that in neighbour city there are posters saying that in my house, a mass suicide will be held.
    Didn't happen.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

I received an e-mail today that a priest had been rector of our church from 2000 to 2003 committed suicide on Friday. He was found in the office of his new parish dead from a gunshot wound. He had served as an army officer in Vietnam 30+ years ago, where he had his legs blown off by a landmine. It is thought that the chronic pain stemming from his double amputation and depression secondary to PTSD motivated his suicide.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

We don't want it

You know, if someone tried to get me involved in a suicide pact I'd tell them to go to hell...there must be a lot of gullible people out there...
        It's human nature to be gullible. You'd be surprised how many gullible people there are out there.

Hell, half of america backed the Iraq war. What does that tell you?

and yes I initially did as well, I can be gullible at times. The only thing I can't be swayed at is forking over my money- I'm too cheap for that.

Comment

Suicide shouldnt be an answer for anybody. Thats the cowards way out if you ask me. I agree this holiday sucks somebody find that evil cupid and shoot him with his own arrows
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

If suicide is for cowards, then how come it is so hard to commit suicide? For me, it's easier just to continue on living . I want to see how things play out on the global scale anyways. And I want to see who wins the next oscars. That's the only reason I have to live .

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              If suicide is for cowards, then how come it is so hard to commit suicide? For me, it's easier just to continue on living . I want to see how things play out on the global scale anyways. And I want to see who wins the next oscars. That's the only reason I have to live .
              I say it is for cowards because they would selfishly take their lives and not stick around to deal with the bad situations that have pushed them there. No concern for the people that they leave behind.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ

I was thinking about joining the armed forces myself... do the scientists even need more brains to study them?
                You can never have enough.... braaaaiins
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Put your foot down in this case lad. You have other constraints on your time, if she's going to be a pain about it, don't bother...,
                  Do you have a girlfriend? That advice is a sure way to lose one. It only takes a little imagination to get through valentines day. Me and my girlfriend have been celebrating for the past two days because we won't be able to be together much on Monday. But yeah he can be an ass about it and let her be pissed.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

LOOOKS LIKE IT DIDN'T HAAAAPPEN

Comment

Good to see that your ability to see into the future hasn't deserted you.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Do you have a girlfriend? That advice is a sure way to lose one. It only takes a little imagination to get through valentines day. Me and my girlfriend have been celebrating for the past two days because we won't be able to be together much on Monday. But yeah he can be an ass about it and let her be pissed.
                        Oh here we go again, trying to start on me about my 'lack of experience' like the other pr*cks around here...go take a hike!
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh here we go again, trying to start on me about my 'lack of experience' like the other pr*cks around here...go take a hike!

Just saying your advice was ****. You go take a hike !!!!

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

And do remind me, what was the opening sentence of your reply?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And do remind me, what was the opening sentence of your reply?
                              Your advice was **** regardless if you have a girlfriend or not. That's all that is really important

Comment

Suicide
                                Valentines Day that you celebrate cause you want to
                                Valentines Day spent *****ing about something or another

Comment

Working...
                                X