Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to see you using it right now

POPPYCOCK - ITS THE NUTTIEST
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

where can you buy those? from snapper's pies?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

try stockan herkku in itis b****

platinum.ac is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, platinum.ac has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

- Paul Valery

Comment

have to pop by..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

ok, mes drunk now

someone do something funny
            Monkey!!!

Comment

/me offers japher poppycock

- Paul Valery

Comment

I'm sober right now, but on a related note, I just remembered why SSRI antidepressants are still a prescription medication: if they were available OTC, the American Beer Industry would collapse.

This is the sort of thing you discover when you're brushing your teeth in a dorm bathroom and a guy stumbles in, introduces himself at seventy-five decibels, asks your name, and then repeats your name twelve times for you so you can affirm that he got it right. Then the guy's friends come in and gently lead him off to bed, and you ask, "how many drinks has he had tonight?" Only two beers, as it turns out. I ask, is he on SSRIs? Oh yeah. They're the one good thing about depression; a guy on Prozac can't even swallow his first beer before he's so drunk he can't taste it. Good times, good times.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

so whats SSRi and OTC?

- Paul Valery

Comment

...does it bother anyone else that laurentius apparently got drunk whilst watching Contact? I mean, Lost In Translation I could understand, if only because it means you get to stop watching Lost In Translation, but, what, was he playing the Drink Every Time Jodie Foster Gasps Over-Dramatically Game?
                    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

What contact..i've never heard of such thing... Is that something where the quotes are from? I heard them in a song by infected mushroom and isra-aliens
                      Last edited by laurentius; February 11, 2005, 23:50.

- Paul Valery

Comment

OTC: Over the Counter

SSRI: don't remember, they are antidepressants

Monkey!!!

Comment

laeright, goos night.

im ourt
                          '
                          Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

Scientists are soooo stupid.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You men have officially blinded me with science.
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

What is that giant steering wheel supposed to be for?
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X