When Bush hatred makes you a moron...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agathon
    And you have a practical means to prevent the proliferation of WMD? We've already gone over why their total elimination is an impossibility so please don't bother with impractical responses.

I have a better response. I don't care if Iran gets nuclear weapons. They are less likely to use them than, say, Pakistan, and nuclear weapons are essentially defensive in nature anyway.

North Korea is worse than Iran in every way, yet even they won't use them because they know that you cannot use them and win.
    So in your opinion it is desirable for everone to have WMD and you feel this would make the world safer? I don't believe many people would agree with that.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The American's behaviour with regard to Iraq and North Korea is all the incentive the Iranians need. If you have nukes, they will leave you alone. If you don't have nukes, they will say you do and then attack.

We only need to remember the empiricism-free 'case' against Iraq.

Comment

• There's a typo in the thread title - it should be moran
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Less boring nuke talk and more DU bashing plz kthxbye

But it's a little late to realize now that DU is completely insane, isn't it? I mean, with everything (and I mean everything) that happens in the US not concerning politics that gets news space being a 'Rove diversion' from whatever political the DUers being concerned this week, any vote from any Democrat that DUers don't like eliciting a chorus of 'Welp I'm going Green Party now', anyone who opposes any anti-American dictator being accused of pro-Bushism... That place's only fit for humorous purposes. Which has always been my forte!
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
            Surely you must realise you are not the only ones who can make other peoples life hell.
            Your posts are ample proof of that.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
              The thing that I would really like to see is the US become less hostile, and drop all this realpolitic ****. This kind of attitude is the problem.
              I thought Neo-Conservatism was the problem? At least with Realpolitik your behavior is comprehensible to the leaders of other states, therefore predictable and works well within the existing system.

Comment

So you don't mind if I buy a gun and threaten to shoot you with it if you try to get one? Then I suppose anything goes after that, huh?
                When has the U.S. threatened to nuke the Iranians if they persue their nuclear program?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                  I think that anyone who advocates might as right should get their head punched in to teach them a lesson.

After all, it's a lesson that most people learn in grade school.
                  Thank god we have philosphy professors to handle this sort of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd

Exactly, rightwingers like to structure laws and dictate the behaviour of everyone else soley for their own self-centered desires. (Rather than structuring just laws and living by them as you would expect others to - ie, not being a hypocrite.)
                    And left-wingers like your avatar are all about selflessness eh? My poor mistaken brothers in the Republics just don't understand how by terrorizing them, murdering them and transporting them I'm going to give them all better lives.

Comment

Only powerful nations like war, because they can win. Weaker nations want peace.
                      That must be why the overwhelmingly powerful Sunni Arab faction of the defeated state of Iraq wants a war with both the majority of their countrymen and the U.S. Because they are powerful. Stick to something that you know very little about and avoid the subjects that you know nothing about please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander
                        That must be why the overwhelmingly powerful Sunni Arab faction of the defeated state of Iraq wants a war with both the majority of their countrymen and the U.S. Because they are powerful. Stick to something that you know very little about and avoid the subjects that you know nothing about please.
                        Shows how much you know. Since when is a faction a nation?
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

When has the U.S. threatened to nuke the Iranians if they persue their nuclear program?
                          Are you kidding? Building a nuke and threatening nations is the same thing.

Comment

And left-wingers like your avatar are all about selflessness eh?
                            Mario is a hero, and don't you ever say otherwise.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I thought Neo-Conservatism was the problem? At least with Realpolitik your behavior is comprehensible to the leaders of other states, therefore predictable and works well within the existing system.
                              How are they different?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

No, this only shows your idealistic view of the world is totally and hopeless so out of touch with reality that no one should listen to you. The ultimate objective is the same, more say in the world community, ie, power. Though for some reason you equate it to war, which is only one way to gain that power. No country wants a lesser say in the world.
                                There are different kinds of power. Power to rule the world. Power to open a can of olives. Power to stay alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X