No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets post pictures, so we can discuss how stupid the boys were for having sex with them.

The pics are terribly unflattering. The latter one looks like she has wierd tumory blobs on her eyes...
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• She looks good with her lips wrapped around...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill3000
        "If there's grass on the field, play ball."
        You've forgotten the ever-so-charming second half of that phrase:

"If there's no grass, the go play in the mud"

I don't think I need to explain what that means
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
          basically
          I don't think that for sex with teenagers you should get jailtime or anything

maybe a fine and a restraining order

Jon Miller
          Make it a misdemeanor if an adult has sex with someone aged 16 or 17, felony if they're younger than 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wycoff

Not with my kid!
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
              I seriously doubt femal prison abuse is common
              If it's consensual, it's not abuse.
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• I mean, if you ask grown women if they would have hit it with their teachers back then, they would almost all say, "ewwww gross!!!!"
                Many girls in my grade (12) at school had a crush on a certain Maths/PE teacher of ours when they were younger. In fact I'd say girls in the younger grades of my school still do have crushes on him. Mine is a pretty big school, more than 1000 students from Grades 7-12, half girls. And that's looking at just the one teacher.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• teachers should know betterthan this ****
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Wycoff

:vomit:

i would never do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg9000
                      :vomit:

i would never do that.
                      No one should!

Comment

• This is just wrong.

First of all, at least in the U.S. we have this phenomenon of girls maturing faster than they used to. No one knows the real cause. Some suspect growth hormones in cattle. Girls start getting their pubes and periods around age 9 or 10.
                        Incorrect sir. This pattern has happened MUCH earlier than most people think; the early 1900's, and is due to the fact that, simply put, we are getting healthier.

And second of all, kids are less mature than they are 100 or even 50 years ago. They certainly aren't mature enough to consent to sex with an adult.
                        Yet society today tells them to act more like adults, whether they can make the decision or not. It is socially acceptable for 14 year olds having sex (whether you like it or not) and for them to act like if they are in their 20's. Although I agree that they are less mature, this is because we shelter children from reality. I'd also like to point out that 50 to 100 years ago, "children" of 13 or higher were married at that age.
                        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• I agree we baby kids too much.

Comment

• I think they are both ugly but in the interest of protecting children I would still hit it if it would keep them away from the kiddies. Naturally, there would be two or three condoms involved and I would be fantasizing about someone else the whole time but the deed would still be done.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg9000
                              What is it with some people's urges to bang underage teenagers? Is it an attempt to rewrite the history of their own teenage years - perhaps they were too insecure to act on their sexual urges at that age so now they get to bag the 16-year old they should have bagged when they were 16? Or is it simply a domination thing? Or is it purely lust?
                              I imagine that it's partly due to imprinting (ie many men's first sexual experiences are with teenage girls and it has a big impact on their idea of what is attractive ever after), partly due to our genetic legacy (young girls are great candidates to have and raise our children) and partly due to the extension of childhood in our society until well past puberty (which blurs the lines in both directions) and partly due to the rather extreme degree of sexualization in our general culture for the better part of the last 100 years.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                              X