No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noone has made the grass on the field remark, yet...

Comment

• I can't remember how it goes.

Comment

• the grass thing makes more sense when applied to girls than to boys
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• blah
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• "If there's grass on the field, play ball."

There's a difference between paedophilia (which this isn't) and Ephebophilia (Lust towards teenagers, which this is)

Considering the fact that society today actually ENCOURAGES ephebophilia because of both the media and clothing, I honestly see no problem at all. It's really a matter of hypocrisy. In fact I'd say that, at least for males, their "childhood" (whatever remains of it in teenagehood) isn't effected at all.

Not including the fact that Ephebophilia is a cultural phenemonon in Japan (Though it can side toward Pedophilia)
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang
              the grass thing makes more sense when applied to girls than to boys
              I thought we had moved on. Homo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill3000
                "If there's grass on the field, play ball."

There's a difference between paedophilia (which this isn't) and Ephebophilia (Lust towards teenagers, which this is)

Considering the fact that society today actually ENCOURAGES ephebophilia because of both the media and clothing, I honestly see no problem at all. It's really a matter of hypocrisy. In fact I'd say that, at least for males, their "childhood" (whatever remains of it in teenagehood) isn't effected at all.

Not including the fact that Ephebophilia is a cultural phenemonon in Japan (Though it can side toward Pedophilia)
                Where is Squid?

Comment

• basically
                  I don't think that for sex with teenagers you should get jailtime or anything

maybe a fine and a restraining order

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO

Where is Squid?
                    http://p211.ezboard.com/bshireroth + http://www.livejournal.com/users/squid314/
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                      I figure I'll bump this- instead of wasting a whole other thread on it.

Another teacher has sex with students.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...=22100484&qs=1;bp=t

lets post pictures, so we can discuss how stupid the boys were for having sex with them.

Both women will be transformed into lesbians during their time in prison. Heh. They won't care about males of any age once their jailhouse "sisters" are done with them.

Gatekeeper
                      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• I seriously doubt femal prison abuse is common

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill3000
                          "If there's grass on the field, play ball."

This is just wrong.

First of all, at least in the U.S. we have this phenomenon of girls maturing faster than they used to. No one knows the real cause. Some suspect growth hormones in cattle. Girls start getting their pubes and periods around age 9 or 10.

And second of all, kids are less mature than they are 100 or even 50 years ago. They certainly aren't mature enough to consent to sex with an adult.

I'd say 16 is the cutoff point. Anything lower than that is just wrong.

Comment

• prude

Comment

• yeah I'm a prude for not wanting sex with 10 year olds.

Comment

• Maybe you're uptight...

Comment

Working...
                                X