No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, I used to work a delivery job. If I started sleeping with a customer on a delivery, I don't see myself staying on long with them even though I would be going well beyond the call of duty in the quest for customer satisfaction.

I used to deliver ****.

You mean you didn't know about the sex thing? Shame on your poor customers. You don't seriously believe they want the crap you delivered - it's a front.

Why do you think the Fedex guy is always smiling in the commercials?
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      No, it's attitudes. We are finding out more and more that female teenagers have greater sex drives than we realized. The problem is chivalrous notions that women weren't that into sex. Those notions are dying, thankfully. But misperceptions still exist.
      Almost all female teenagers realise that if they make the slightest miscalculation they will get stuck with caring for the little bundle. That's got to act as a counter-weight to the hormones somewhat.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I figure I'll bump this- instead of wasting a whole other thread on it.

Another teacher has sex with students.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...=22100484&qs=1;bp=t

lets post pictures, so we can discuss how stupid the boys were for having sex with them.

Comment

• At least the boys weren't freakishly young here. The lady on top had sex with a 17 year old, lady on bottom with a 16 year old. That's not that bad, IMO. Both of these women look like they're pretty attractive in other circumstances. I feel bad for them in a way, because their lives are basically ruined (though they acted very irresponsibly). The first teacher (****ing a 13 year old) acted in a more offensive manner than these ladies.
          Last edited by Wycoff; April 7, 2005, 20:51.
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• I'd have screwed either of them when I was 17. Besides, one of our male teachers (a 25 year old at the time) had sex with a 17 year old senior girl. No one really cared.

Comment

• The lady about whom this thread was originally started is much more disturbing to me than these two. She looks gorgeous, yet she chose to have sex with a 13 year old boy. Not only does that sicken me, it is also a bit disheartening in a weird sort of way. I wouldn't even approach that lady because she looks out of my leadgue, yet she's screwing a 13 year old and now is fresh meat in an all-woman prison.
              Last edited by Wycoff; April 8, 2005, 00:29.

Comment

• I don't think the teacher should do jail time. Loss of her job and liscence is enough.

Comment

• post pictures of the boys, too.

Comment

• Perv.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• while there is something wrong with having sex with a 16 yearold (especially if you are their teacher)

I dont' think there is anything sick about it

I think it is natural to be attracted to some 16 yearolds

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I actually think that 13-14 is about the age where it goes from wrong to sick

Jon Miller
                        (I can remember some girls who I thought were hot at 13, and are still hot in my memory now (Although younger looking than I prefer))
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                          I actually think that 13-14 is about the age where it goes from wrong to sick

Jon Miller
                          (I can remember some girls who I thought were hot at 13, and are still hot in my memory now (Although younger looking than I prefer))
                          There's certainly an important line at puberty. Pedophiles like pre-pubescent children.

I've seen 14 year old girls who looked like they were 18 years old (and gorgeous). A lot of girls in their mid to late teens are really pretty and I don't seeing anything wrong with finding them attractive. Hitting on them when you are an old geezer like me though it not considered cool, or legal for that matter.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• What is it with some people's urges to bang underage teenagers? Is it an attempt to rewrite the history of their own teenage years - perhaps they were too insecure to act on their sexual urges at that age so now they get to bag the 16-year old they should have bagged when they were 16? Or is it simply a domination thing? Or is it purely lust?

Comment

• umm, the attraction of teenagers has been noted as a constant theme in literature and society by many

I am guessing that it is probably something to do with out instinctual make up

it is just that in this age we made them underage, since they are under the care of their parents (while earlier people had to take care of themselves during their teenage years) and so are not wholely responsible yet

Jon Miller
                              (if you will, the maid is a very standard character)
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• All of that literature was men's attraction to young girls, not the other way around. These teachers are just after some gender equality.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X