No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I admit the teacher is very attractive and most of you guys here would hit it as you say. Okay but im gonna ruin your fun for a bit. How would you feel if the boy in question was your son, or for that matter the roles were reversed and the adult in question was a male teacher and the student was a female or for that matter your daughter? I dont have a problem with teacher student getting it on as long as the two are of age of consent were somebody doesnt end up in jail.
    I think the situation is different wrt males and females. The law in the UK will not punish a woman who sleeps with a boy of 14 or above (AoC is 16), but will if its a 14 year old girl. Risk of physical injury, as well as psychological injury is different for penetrator and penetratee. I don't think it's a good idea to treat the two the same. THere is, on the other hand, a danger of being taken by the "virgin bride" complex, and automatically be more protective of girls for that reason which I think is a mistake, so balance is called for.

However, if it were my son or brother, I'd buy him a drink when he's legal!

EDIT: Further to the penetrator/penetratee is also the issue of consent. It's (usually) pretty easy to lose an unwanted erection.
    Last edited by Whaleboy; February 9, 2005, 18:01.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

So what if it was 27 year old man and 13 year old girl? Oh yeah but boys are horny at the age of 13 so it's not so bad, right?

**** her. Burn in hell, rapist psycho *****.
      I can imagine a 13 year old Pekka going to school with a rape alarm and a writ.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

I can imagine a 13 year old Pekka going to school with a rape alarm and a writ.
        I laughed so hard I cried.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

All I'm saying is, this is the hypocrite thing again. We know, having been 13, that it would have been cool if some hot teacher had molested us. But if it was a girl, it wouldn't have been cool. IF She would have said, at the age of 13, that she has used all kinds of devices and would not be physically damaged, and also wants to have sex with that teacher man, what would we say? OK THEN!? I think not?

There's nothing wrong putting the age limit to same with boys as girls. It just means we have to lift it up. 16 is a good age limit. We have 16 and it's good. And if 15 and 14 year old have sex, it's not crime.

I'm just hating the hypocrism here, nothing else. Justice needs to be 'blind' in a way that it doesn't give someone break because they have breasts.

Burn in hell, burn in hell molester!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

To have done a teacher that looks like this when I was 13...:

I do believe a is required
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

We know, having been 13, that it would have been cool if some hot teacher had molested us. But if it was a girl, it wouldn't have been cool. IF She would have said, at the age of 13, that she has used all kinds of devices and would not be physically damaged, and also wants to have sex with that teacher man, what would we say? OK THEN!? I think not?
              Agreed, but then I think there is a good cause to have different rules for boys and girls.

Comment

From the Article:

"Conviction on all counts could be punished by up to 100 years in prison. But Potter said it was more likely that a conviction would mean a minimum of a year to several years in prison."

What are the chances that if this were a 27 YO male and 13 YO female that the man would get one year in prison? Blatant hypocrisy.

"Risk of physical injury, as well as psychological injury is different for penetrator and penetratee."

Actually, it's probably the case that it is worse if the victim is a male. Females mature quicker then males do, so raping a male who was 13 years old would probably be the equivalent of raping a female who was significantly younger.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Males are sexual before females. They want to have sex before females do. No 13 year old girl would have have sex with a 27 year old man 'at the drop of a hat' no matter how pretty he was, but for a male it's like 'duhhh....' Isn't it obvious?

Or maybe girls are just more responsible or something.
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

It seems that most of u guys here thinkits ok or not ok but had fantisies about it when you guys were 13 thats cool and all. one other question though what would you have done at the age of 13, if it was you, and the woman got pregnant?
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

"I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

"Males are sexual before females."

Plenty of 13 year old females, are, unfortunately, sexually active.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Actually, it's probably the case that it is worse if the victim is a male. Females mature quicker then males do, so raping a male who was 13 years old would probably be the equivalent of raping a female who was significantly younger.
                          True, but I'd be willing to bet that she didn't arse f*ck him!

I'm assuming that it was vaginal intercourse, if not obviously that changes things (the consent (passive/active) issue).

Comment

mary dontask me to spell her last name

letourneau, i believe.
                            B♭3

Comment

Statutory rape is statutory rape, Whaleboy. The only thing it takes into consideration is age.

Comment

Tuberski, she would have made me cookies and run to the basement to stfu!
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X