No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if this was a 27 year old man and a 13 year old woman, people would think it ok, even if she bragged .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You know I admit the teacher is very attractive and most of you guys here would hit it as you say. Okay but im gonna ruin your fun for a bit. How would you feel if the boy in question was your son, or for that matter the roles were reversed and the adult in question was a male teacher and the student was a female or for that matter your daughter? I dont have a problem with teacher student getting it on as long as the two are of age of consent were somebody doesnt end up in jail.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

your right - she was a sicko. but for my part i was just responding to the headline and the child-hood boyish memmories that dug up.

But yeah, i'm not that sorry for her and hopefully she can get the help she needs to stop abusing children, even teenage boy children that might otherwise fantasize about this kinda thing
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Have you seen her? I can't think of anything I desired more when I was 13, except maybe a Corvette Stingray.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

That kid is the dude!!!
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Didn't we have 2 threads on this case already?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I dont find her that special - she has a weird mouth.....she wasn't as hot as my french teacher thats for sure.
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  You know I admit the teacher is very attractive and most of you guys here would hit it as you say. Okay but im gonna ruin your fun for a bit. How would you feel if the boy in question was your son, or for that matter the roles were reversed and the adult in question was a male teacher and the student was a female or for that matter your daughter? I dont have a problem with teacher student getting it on as long as the two are of age of consent were somebody doesnt end up in jail.
                  I don't think we were condoning it....

I agree - consenting adults is what is required but the fact remains the reaction is different for young girls vs young boys. If it were a young girl with an older male teacher we would be looking to have body parts removed, whereas with the boy we just find it weird (as the posts here reflect).

If it were my son I would not be anywhere near as upset as if it were my daughter. Double standard? Perhaps, but as you can see, boys view this issue differently than girls do.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have to say i dont know how i would react i have a 14 yo son and had it been him my ex husband would probaobly saying yeah go dude, however then reality would sink in. Im just now getting used to the 15, 13 and 14 yo girls calling him a million times a day. Please dont think I thought that any of you guys condone it.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Look... it's a crime and she should be punished.

But if a female teacher that hot had wanted to have a torrid sexual affair with me when I was that age, I'd just say...

w0000000000000000000tttttttttttttttt!!!!
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Also being a female i was wondering what this woman could want in that child, most of my sons friends, male and female just annoy the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          But if a female teacher that hot had wanted to have a torrid sexual affair with me when I was that age, I'd just say...

w0000000000000000000tttttttttttttttt!!!!
                          be carefull - that might turn her off

you should try, "hey baby - yeah i like to party if you do"

Comment

Also being a female i was wondering what this woman could want in that child, most of my sons friends, male and female just annoy the hell out of me.

I doubt he cared.

And my parents would probably have been mad, but screw them!!
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

I doubt he cared.

And my parents would probably have been mad, but screw them!!
                              I am almost sure anybodys parents would be a lot pissed. Whos to say it aint true Love(yeah right) The other story U guys are thinking og i believe is te mary dontask me to spell her last name and the hawaiian kid. now that she is out of jail they have two kids together and working on the 3 kid

Comment

So what if it was 27 year old man and 13 year old girl? Oh yeah but boys are horny at the age of 13 so it's not so bad, right?

**** her. Burn in hell, rapist psycho *****.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X