Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP
    got laid?
    So technically his guess was in fact the right one.

Congrats mate
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva

So technically his guess was in fact the right one.

Congrats mate
      yes it was part of the process-- but as I say , married sex has not become so infrequent that it warrants a special celebration
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Unlike cats, kids can go grab you a beer .
        I've yet to see a baby bring anyone a beer. S'pose you could tie it around the neck, like a St. Bernard.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I've yet to see a baby bring anyone a beer. S'pose you could tie it around the neck, like a St. Bernard.
          A baby ??? probably not --but our 21 month old already can fetch a water bottle on request
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

You play fetch with your kid??
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              You play fetch with your kid??

No but if her bottle of water is across the room we ask him to bring it to mom-- About 90% of the time he does as we ask and then looks very very pleased with himself

Comment

Congrats, Flubber.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Mine brings me beer and throws away the empty bottle. Mantas
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                  X