Happy Happy Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Happy Happy

I am incredibly incredibly happy and I bet someone can guess pretty quickly why I have a ****-eating grin all over my face today.

Care to guess? I'd be suprised if someone doesn't guess correctly immediately.

and no kidicious I DID NOT purchase any "means of production" as a means to exploit some workers.

EDIT-- It only took a couple of guesses for people to figure out that I have fatherhood coming once again. Its very early in the pregnancy but already Mrs Flubber is downing lots of milk (which she dislikes)
    Last edited by Flubber; February 9, 2005, 13:22.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

You got kicked in the nads?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

got laid?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        You got kicked in the nads?
        Not quite
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          got laid?
          Nope married guy and thats a regular enough event to not be cause for special celebration

Comment

You moved out of Canada?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              You moved out of Canada?
              Nope that would cause me much sadness and moving to the US , despair.

Comment

You are going to be a father?
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Ah, that's a good guess.

Comment

He already is.

You're going to be a father, again?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We have a winner!!!

It will be baby # 2 for Mrs Flubber and I

Comment

Congrats!
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats! Good work

Comment

ENTER TEH BABY CUTEFEST!!!

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                              X