Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Music Did You Loose Your Virginity To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we we go in the hole. you no virgin. KISS.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No music, but a scary amount of films that now make me smile
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Did I inspire this thread?
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Yes, you freak.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Lynard Skynard "Free Bird" was playing in the background...
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

No music sadly

Sex and music go together like......well, two really really good things that are great on their own but even better together......like toast and marmite.

Wish I could find my virginity again so I could lose it to some decent music.
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

like toast and marmite.
                It is only because of your "use" of Marilyn Manson that I can find it in my heart to absolve you of that statement
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Manson was a passing fetish (ever since I was accused of 'killing the mood') whereas toast and marmite will be glorious forver. Nuff said
                  Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Rock You Like a Hurricane by the Scorpions. It was the lady's favorite tune, and it came on the radio while we were fumbling around in her rusty '74 Chevy Nova. She had a bad perm and was six years older than me. It was 1984, and so the hair was in style.

All in all, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Killing the mood with marmite? Easily done!

*Beats on head with maglite to fight the images*

Comment

I had really great sex once listening to Glenn Miller.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

For some reason he reminds me a struggling biplane lost in a thick fog, with the engine stuttering and Germans everywhere

....it happens to a lot of guys....

Comment

The sound of her bloody fat belly bouncing against me. Sometimes you need that bad to lose your virginity.
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I see Metal is in the lead...generational thing?
                              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Well metal and all other rock. I shouldn't have put metal, just "rock" but oh well.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X