No announcement yet.

Compassionate Conservatism in Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When she rules the earth, you will regret that.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Jag, who is that incredibly hot girl in your avatar?
      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Kristen Kreuk.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Sounds like a nut.
          Her leftist protectors turn quickly and devour her in a schizophrenic rage upon finding out she doesn't need them

Comment

Berz

The left's greatest fear is someone who isn't dependent on them.

Comment

On the topic of multiple jobs, whenever I'm in US, I find it annoying with all the hotel staff that have no other function than begging money from you. I read somewhere that these people often have 1-2 additional jobs, otherwise they could not earn their living. The hotel don't pay them, or at least not enough to live on, they are supposed to live on tips for opening doors and being polite. But my company already payed 200$ per night for the hotel, so I don't wan't to use my private money to pay the hotel staff. The hotel should pay their staff instead of giving it to Paris Hilton so she can buy more Prada and snort more coke.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
              X