Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limp Bizkit
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^ argument against youth rights
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

They're ok. I bought one album, but I didn't realize it was the child version with all the cusing bleeped out. I just got my money back though. I didn't get the version without the beeps.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Prague is the most beautiful city I've ever been to!! I had an amazing time there, I know that because I can't remember half of it .

I lost my virginity to Limp Bizkit's "Rollin".

I love you Stefu
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy I lost my virginity to Limp Bizkit's "Rollin".
            I do like Limp Bizkit, but that's just horrific.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
              They're ok. I bought one album, but I didn't realize it was the child version with all the cusing bleeped out. I just got my money back though. I didn't get the version without the beeps.
              If you go along with bleeping out content on your own record, you might as well begin to play christian music... I mean wtf? A bunch of whimps I say
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I do like Limp Bizkit, but that's just horrific.
                That's what she said!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

hehe
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                  X