Limp Bizkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limp Bizkit

The official website for the band Limp Bizkit.

words from prague
    i have been in prague, and i am still here, putting vocals on the new album. the world has so many wonders to it. the czech people are a very interesting society. i do enjoy it. this album is dark musically already, but when mixed with the tone in the air of prague it becomes somewhat horrifying.

wes, ross, and myself have set up protools and a beta 57 microphone in an old apartment right near the charles bridge. this is where i am connecting with the darkness. some days are explosive others just plain heavy from the gothic aesthetic of this city in general. we have gone to the other side a few times with absinthe to discover the unknown. as it seems the unknown is quite demanding these days.

we have watched no television or listened to no radio. we walk everywhere we go on cobblestone streets. the beggers bow down, as if they were praying, and hold their hands out for money. much different than the states. the weather is very cold and unforgiving. the perfect call for where my head needed to be.

as for updates on this site or anywhere else, you know we are finishing our new album which we consider the best of limp bizkit. definitely the heaviest and most consistant in intention. so i can only emphasize that this needs room to grow its wings on its own and does not need to have its innocense and freedom taken away by every detail that could be provided along the way until it is ready to take off on its own. that time is very near. we have created a monster that cannot be kept down for long.

it's time to gather the troops. what do you think?

fred from prague
    What a nut case. Fred Durst is a moron.

Prague is suppose to be pretty, isn't it? He makes it sound like the set of a horror show.
    Monkey!!!

Well... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I remarked how the Washington war memorial would make a great golf driving range.

I like their music but that doesn't mean I agree with everything they say or think.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

prague is the last bastion of the old world. it's a sort of solemn beauty.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I have always thought Fred is a moron but what he writes there makes very much sense to me and I respect him a bit more now that I've read that.

Medieval cities always have a certain dark sence to them due to the dark past they ALL have.
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

So the fact that he spelt innocence wrong does nothing for ya?

I'm sure glad he is crossing over by drinking fermented wormwood, maybe I can expect some more silly stuff out of him in the future.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Who cares If he spelt words wrong, maybe he is drunk?

Well he is an artist, a rock singer so what did you expected? A tour around the Museums? Whats an artists trip to Prague without absinthe hallucinations?
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

limp bizkit sucks.

they've been banned from my city. and for good reason. Not because of any controversial act, but because they are *******s.

Comment

don't be a hater
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Fred Durst is sooo lame. Who gives a **** anyway?

Limp Bizkit
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN YEAH!!@!@!@
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The band sucks but what he says makes sense to me. It's one of those places, lots of those in Europe, where you can find darkness if you want to, with them old buildings and all that..
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

THIS TIME IMA LET IT ALL COME OUT THIS TIME I'M GONNA STAND UP AND SHOUT

Sadly that's the only Limp Bizkit song I remember being half-decent
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

psycho female blowin' up the phone lines
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

If only that beggar could have done us all a favour and stoved his skull in. Would have saved us all suffering in the long run...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                              THIS TIME IMA LET IT ALL COME OUT THIS TIME I'M GONNA STAND UP AND SHOUT

Sadly that's the only Limp Bizkit song I remember being half-decent
                              There's that Rolling, rolling, rolling (Rawhide) one too...although decent, half-decent or one-billionth decent is not possible for this bunch.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X