Happy Year of the ****!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Year of the ****!

Today is the eve of the Chinese New Year (aka Spring Festival). It's usually celebrated by reenacting great wars through the use of fireworks. Just joking, however, it does sound that way. This will be my third Spring Festival in China. I'm joining my neighbors family for dinner, then its bars and fireworks (an excellent combination!).

So happy new year to everyone and don't forget to eat some chicken!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

It's Rooster
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Same difference! Feel free to edit it.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I love ****

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          I love ****
          Not as much as me.

I suspect as Grace Kelly might say, 'you're a breast or thigh man' .

Happy Chinese New Year !

I'm having a small celebration tonight with egg drop soup, steamed chickens' feet in black bean and chilli sauce and paper wrapped prawns.

Steamed lotus seed buns and chilled almond flavoured bean curd and fruit for dessert, with this excellent jasmine tea to follow. It's so delicious, it's almost buttery in taste.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            I love ****
            Dissident finally is out of the closet!

Comment

Working...
            X