Daft trends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    That's another one, the adding on of -ista onto every word like you have just done there with fashionista. Seems to be very much a la mode at the moment
    You're so au courant with the dernier cri.

Is it de rigueur with your set to be the nouvelle vague avant la lettre?

Still, I know that if I want to find out the latest thing, I simply have to ask you, 'Now! P.H. , What news on the Rialto?'
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I always endeavour to be chic and avant guarde, you know me
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Soon itll be Moon boots.

Napoleon Dynamite is great, the rest of us arent.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Men wearing their shirttails outside of their pants.

Women with labia minora like wicket keepers gloves..

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
            The sudden massive profusion of "Von Dutch" apparel everywhere in Seoul. What the hell is "Von Dutch" and why should Koreans be wearing it?!?!
            Von Dutch is a famous American racer from the 1950s. In the early 90's some loser opened a clothing company under that name and in 1998 or so loser celibs which get lots of press coverage (Britnay Spears & Justin Timberlake) started wearing it. No one with any fashion sense ever touched anything from Von Dutch but the young, dumb, and rich seem to love it. Mostly Van Dutch makes crappy Chinese made clothing which is designed to look old yet they charge like $400 for a pair of pants which look exactly like ones you could buy at the Salvation Army for $5.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

How do you explain Apolyton's most popular political flavour?
              Polytubbies are, on average, crazier than the general population.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Von Dutch is a famous American racer from the 1950s. In the early 90's some loser opened a clothing company under that name and in 1998 or so loser celibs which get lots of press coverage (Britnay Spears & Justin Timberlake) started wearing it. No one with any fashion sense ever touched anything from Von Dutch but the young, dumb, and rich seem to love it. Mostly Van Dutch makes crappy Chinese made clothing which is designed to look old yet they charge like $400 for a pair of pants which look exactly like ones you could buy at the Salvation Army for $5.
                Ah OK, so same old same old for the Seoul fashion scene then. Almost as bad as the insane profusion of The Dickies shirts last year and all the fuzzy white knee-high boots this winter
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

That's another one, the adding on of -ista onto every word like you have just done there with fashionista. Seems to be very much a la mode at the moment

Srebenista?
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Oh take a hike you patronising git...
                    Got a nerve there, PH? Can I step on it for you?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Srebenista?
                      Miss Spelling ?

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I thought it was a clever trap, but now you have alerted the other antelope to the danger.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                          I thought it was a clever trap, but now you have alerted the other antelope to the danger.

Then they all pronk out of here.

Comment

Working...
                          X