Funniest thing I've seen in ages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing I've seen in ages...

Well last night I was watching 'Never Mind the Buzzcocks' which is a music 'quiz' on BBC2. Most of my fellow Brits and some of my Eurocomrades will be familiar with it.

The host, Mark Lamarr, introduced an old black and white film clip of a chimpanzee riding a bicycle. The chimp was wearing an old fashioned British school uniform (similar to the ones they used to wear in 'The Prisoner').
    The background music as this chimp furiously pedalled along, happy as Larry, was...

'Anarchy in the U.K. ' , and then when he showed it again later, it was changed to Iggy Pop's 'The Passenger'.

I laughed until I had a prolapse.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

I guess you had to be there.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      I guess you had to be there.
      De gustibus non est disputandum.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Yes, I saw that
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I don't get it...
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Is this another one of those, "What the hell is 'Allo allo'?" threads?
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

*5 hours later after he wakes up...*

I guess so.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

monkey's on bikes
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X