Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Aplyton Yearbook still exist? if so..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Aplyton Yearbook still exist? if so..

Does the Apolyton Photo lbum still exist? If So, I would definitly like to change my picture.

Apolyton Empress
    "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Closest thing we have is the Picture Thread over in Apolyton/Community:

Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I've got it saved somewhere... let me search my home computer.

Comment

Wow, Empress sighting!

A new year definitely brings interesting events.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=128326 ?

Halfway down Dauphin links to two yearbooks.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ooh! Look at what I found!
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Empress sighting indeed! Haven't seen you around in 3-4 years.

Comment

Empress sighting! I barely remember her time.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Man first Xin Yu and now Empress!
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

BlackWidow, I'd hit it.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

So... is there anyway I can change that picture!

I remember AH making the comment that I had had too many doughnuts.

Well, I am proud of the fact that I have since lost 45 pounds and definitly do not want to be remembered in the chronicles of Apolyton as my former self.

Speaking of Blackwidow... whatever happend to she and that guy that hooked up in one of the threads and then met irl?
                        Apolyton Empress

Comment

Originally posted by Empress
                          Well, I am proud of the fact that I have since lost 45 pounds and definitly do not want to be remembered in the chronicles of Apolyton as my former self.
                          Congrats! How did you manage?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Empress
                            PICS... WE WANT PICTURES!
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How did I manage?? Oh.. by eating chicken, green beans,and fruit for 5 months!

Oh, and I think Mingy should put someone in charge of another offical Apolyton Yearbook
                              Apolyton Empress

Comment

Working...
                              X