No announcement yet.

Sympathy whoring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When ever I'm away from California for an extended period of time i always get this strange craving for a large horchata and a carne asada burrito. That or fish tacos.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I had some pasta for dinner. I'm feeling comparatively well know.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
        its a rice and cinnamon drink. sometimes, and what ive experienced as most popular, has a rice liquid base, and has cinnamon flavoring. its served cold and is quite good and refreshing.
        Never heard it called that before. I know my mom used to make that for breakfast in the winter being as i was raised a poor mexican, and when we had an upset stomache she just feed us the juice. it worked way back when.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

My advice to folks who have viral gastroenteritis is clear liqids for the first 24 hours. In the US Pedialyte is the best thing for when you're vomiiting and having diarrhea. I don't know what brand names are to be found where you live. You want something with all of the electrolytes and only small amounts of sugar. You can take Diphenhydramine (Benedryl in the US) for nausea and vomiting and Loperamide (Imodium in the US) for the diarrhea. After 24 hours you can try toast, crackers, rice, baked potatoes, cereals, jello and bananas. After 24 more hours you can try baked chicken and plainly cooked vegetables. It is especially importatn that you avoid high fat fooods, fried food, spicy foods, milk products, citrus, caffeine and carbonated beverages for about a week. Stay on that diet for 4 more days and you should be able to resume a regular diet. You'll also need to avoid alcohol indefinitely.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
          X