What a complete riot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    Isnt that a bit well i dunno kinda sick?
    Not at all. If we don't punish her, how long will it be before people start thinking that they could get out of punishment by dying. And what about all the undead file sharers - would they assume they're immune from any punishment just because they lack a pulse?

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Ok Urabon Ranger, Should I be worried now that my IP filter has got 46 hits from the Peoples Government of Beijing Municipality?
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

There is a reason I have this avatar.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I just figured it was because you were too lazy to get a decent avatar.

Comment

That could be part of it.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I use a site that allows me to download songs videos and the likes there of. I have used this site for years and I dont pay anything for it. I wonder tis is the same thing that was going on back in the cassette tape days when you buddy bought a tape and copied it for you that wasnt illegal was it?
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

yes that was illegal as well. no one cared that much, because the sound quality sucked anyways .

they care now because you can get near cd quality in the form of mp3's for free.

I currently use E-mule. Though I heard they have a way of tracking users on emule as well. I admit I do worry about getting caught, but oh well.

Comment

This is all metallicas fault Like they werent rich enough. They suck now anyway.
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Don't laugh but my mother was thinking of calling me Gertrude if I was a girl. I sh*t ye not! Thank God I wasn't a girl
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Don't laugh but my mother was thinking of calling me Gertrude if I was a girl. I sh*t ye not! Thank God I wasn't a girl
                      If it helps, instead of using PH, I'll use Gerty instead...

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        Yikes !!!!! Good thing your a man then. But I think Now that you said this you might be called gertty here for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

If it helps, instead of using PH, I'll use Gerty instead...

ACK!
                          Don't even go there
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Gerty?.... Gerty!

Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!

You will rue the day you let this slip forever.... Gerty.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

It's another government conspiracy...make up your own freaking music and stop copying others...it helps bring up the economy...so we can tax you more...so we can actually bomb a real country, not Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                                Gerty?.... Gerty!

Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!Gerty!

You will rue the day you let this slip forever.... Gerty.
                                It has begun!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X