Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babymama Drama

This kills me

New York City based production company focused on high quality creaive photo and video shoots.

Nas's baby's mom has decided to publish a book detailing her relationships with Nas, Jay-Z, Wood Harris, and Allen Iverson among others.

As a man, husband and father this could possibly be the most humiliating thing a woman could do. Even though, I'm sure that Nas loves his child, he must regret getting this woman pregnant.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Allen Iverson
    I read this as alien invasion. In which case, babymama
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Damn, she iz fuh-ine!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

This woman is proud that this rap is about her!!!

What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Working...
        X