This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest threat to Rumsfeld trip

now this seems a bit crazy - like it couldn't really happen could it??

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

old news

Comment

Very old news. Is today Friday the 13th?

Comment

Sorry about that then. It must have completely got by me!

Serious? How old is it, the articles dated today? ok did we have a thread on this i could go look at, as its all new to me.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

there's a thread on it somewhere, maybe a search will bring it up. just type in rumsfeld.

Comment

well i know this was an issue last year, or atleast was talked about, but this is for this years visit, i was wondering if anything would have changed, people's current perception on wether or not he would ever face a charge like that, especially in the light of the iraqi elections etc?
            I may not like the guy much, or what he stands for; but i think dragging him in court now, would be a bit sour grapes etc?

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
              well i know this was an issue last year, or atleast was talked about, but this is for this years visit, i was wondering if anything would have changed, people's current perception on wether or not he would ever face a charge like that, especially in the light of the iraqi elections etc?
              I may not like the guy much, or what he stands for; but i think dragging him in court now, would be a bit sour grapes etc?
              Well I'm sure plenty of people will respond that he should be burned at the stake, as many here are want to do.

Comment

Very Very old news... there was a thread on it.. but I'm too lazy to even look for it to provide a link... discussed to death already
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X