No announcement yet.

I have a headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if you have a baby face, it helps. You look more manly. For example, Usher would look like a kid without the facial hair.

It also seems that hairy and shaggy is in; clean cut and clean shaved, out.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
      Also, if you have a baby face, it helps. You look more manly. For example, Usher would look like a kid without the facial hair.

It also seems that hairy and shaggy is in; clean cut and clean shaved, out.
      That's really true. I know a guy who has a real baby face. After he grew a beard, he finally looks like a man. On me, it just looks awful though.

This is what I look like in beard - 2 kids started to cry and a third ran to hide for 45 minutes, until his Mama came to pick him up. Some halloween party...:
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

EDIT: OK, I think you've seen enough now
        Last edited by Chemical Ollie; February 5, 2005, 15:43.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Some hints to avoid headache:

1) Never drink alcohol after midnight. That last beer makes no extra comfort at night, but gives a lot of headache the next morning...

2) Drink at least 1 litre of mineral-rich water before you go to bed. Keep the same amount by your bed and drink from it whenever you wake up. Waking up thirsty is worse than waking up with a full bladder.

I try to stick to these advice myself, even if I mostly fail miserably. I'm successful tonight, though.

Comment

Yes, water is key as is knowing when to say when.

Mrs. T: We're talking full facial. It's still coming in so it isn't full yet but I'm thinking I'll give it another week or two before I shave it.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X