Free Mpeg encoder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Mpeg encoder

i need to covert some Battlestar Galactica files into an Mpeg format that my burning software can put onto VCD (I've run out of DVD-R's and I want to watch a few episodes tonight on a decent sized TV), whats the best free software to do this, or not free and I'll see if someone would like to share....

At ease Gentlemen, I've found one.

Comment

Share please.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        Share please.

it's worked fine on a couple of clips I tested it with, it's getting through BSG now. Looks like an all-nighter though, there's no shortcuts with this type thing.

Comment

Thanks. I have a DVD-VCR I received last year for my birthday that can also do VCD but I've not used it much beyond VHS tapes and a single DVD.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

LAME
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

MPEG != MP3, UR...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's right about that there's only one website you really need to check out, it's just that that site is http://www.doom9.org/
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

They got their Chinese characters wrong
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X